Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013 Del Mar season starts in one week!

Hello everyone,

Paddock Girl is back!

   I know I haven't post something during the last couple of months and I feel sorry for that. I've been very busy with other projects and you know, life!...and I've missed you, my dear racing fans!
   Is tru that not even during Triple Crown this year I was able to keep in touch with you, but as you know, Del Mar has a special place in our hearts...could it be the summer, the sea, the sunshine over the pretty track or maybe those tasty margaritas?
   I don't know, but what I do know is that Del Mar will open its doors in exactly one week. Thats right, Opening Day is this July 17th! I'm so excited!!!
   I have lots of surprises for you this year... and here is one treat for all my dans! Hope you like it!

   With love,

   Paddock Girl :)


                  Del Mar getting Ready for Opening Day (In English and Spanish)



                                                          (Spanish)
                                           http://youtu.be/FZ463urlL24

No comments:

Post a Comment