Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday 05 February Picks

Hello horse racing and football fans!
Are you ready for the BIG Game?


  Honestly, I'm just counting the hours for the Super Bowl,  This time, I got to admit that I'm very excited to  watch Maddona and all those fabulous commercials while I spent a great time with my family and we eat a lot! For this SB 46 edition,  I'll be rooting for the Patriots, just because I wanted the 49'ers to play against them instead of the Giants... so, after predicting the SB winner, let's go back to our dear races.

   Yesterday we did gooood, even though we missed that big 43-1 win that gave back $88.60 on I'LL HAVE ANOTHER on race 6.  A couple of very nice winners,  great exactas and plenty of horses on the money ain't bad for the beggining of this super weekend.

   Today races start earlier; thanks to the Super Bowl, action at Santa Anita will begin at 11 am.  We'll enjoy 8 races, including the Super Bowl Party Starter Handicap and Antonio Stakes and there's a Pick 6 carryover of $353,00 that could go as high as -read this- $1.5 million... I think is time to check our picks right now, huh?

Here they are:

Race 2: ROMAN CHIC, PURE STORM... include LADY ALEXon your 'fectas and if you want, just bet $2 to show on AKEELA.

Race 3: STONE HOT, MINT HUMOR... keep an eye on MERLIN Z.

Race 5: Super Bowl Party Starter H.: CLOSE TO THE EDGE, ADRIATIC MOON... keep an eye on HIATUS

Race 6:  CELESTIAN KITTEN, ANNIVERSARY GIRL

Race 7: San Antonio Stakes ($200,000):  GAME ON DUDE with VICTORY PETE and UH OH BANGO


Have fun watching the game, enjoy it and have a great Super Bowl weekend.
Happy Betting!


No comments:

Post a Comment