Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday 04 February Picks

  Good morning everyone!


   I don't know you but I had so much fun last weekend during the Sunshine Millions. The track was full, the weather was great and the races were very exciting. Besides, there was so much going on that it was hard not to have a good time.
   There were a couple of scratches and therefore, some unexpected high paying winners both in California and Florida, but most of the Stakes races were what we had contemplated on the board. However,  is time to look forward and get ready for the next races.

   Today it promises to be a day full of excitement too. 3 out of 10 races are Stakes: Arcadia, Robert B. Lewis and Strub. Also there's a pick 6 carryover that is expected to be over half a million dollars during the day.

Race 3: Arcadia S. ($150,000): MR. COMMONS with PATHFORK and WILLYCONKER.

Race 5:  BELLE PASS, MISS COMMUNICATION... keep an eye on MY SWEET CANDY.

Race 6: Robert B. Lewis S. ($200,000): LIAISON with GROOVIN' SOLO and ISN'T HE CLEVER... include ROUSING SERMON in your 'fectas.

Race 7: UNUSUAL JAZZ, GAB POWER

Race 8: Strub S. ($200,000):  TAPIZAR, PRAYER FOR RELIEF... Longshot: INDIAN WATER.

Race 9: MARK THE BENCH, CROSSING THE LINE.


So now that you have your picks tell me, what did you think of the premiere of LUCK? I actually enjoyed seeing Santa Anita constantly on the screen, with all those beautiful horses that are part of the show.

See you tomorrow!
Happy betting!

2 comments:

  1. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.
    AstroZap Dew Heater Bands for Telescopes Size - 2 Inch Eyepiece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn! I'm glad you like my blog. Good luck with your bets!

      Delete