Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday 3 September Picks

Good morning everyone, Paddock girl here:

 Well, well, well.... that's how we did yesterday, in fact very well. Three wins, including two longshots: Dance with Gable ($24) and Celestic Night ($36.20) Congratulations everyone!!!

   Like I said on "Del Mar Direct", the radio show I've been giving my picks and inside information every Saturday, it has been great to be in contact with all the horse racing fans that listen. I really appreciate you take time to hear us and tell you what we see at the track. I would like to thank, Toby Turrell, Gary Mandella and Larry Zap for having me there at the end of every show one more meet....See you next season Del Mar listeners.

   In other news, this last weekend will be full of surprises and big races. I'm sure some people and dear friends will be leaving before Monday, and is hard to know that I'll see them until next year,. but like they say, we'll always have Del Mar.

   Now, back to the races. Today we have  a 10 race card, including the Del Mar Debutante and the Windy Sands Handicap.... and here are the picks for our last Saturday:


Race 2: CAYANNA, BONITA STAR

Race 5: HURRY HOME CLOVER, CLOUD HOPPER...chek also MENTAL GIANT on your

Race 6: Windy Sands Handicap: PREAMBLE, KEVLAR KID....Longshot: ACHAK!

Race 8:  Del Mar Debutante: WEMISSFRANKIE, EMERALD GOLD....


P.S.: Get ready for the Derby, the Del Mar Derby :)
Happy Betting!

No comments:

Post a Comment