Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First week down!

Hello everyone!

I must say I'm very pleased with the way my first week went. It was good to see plenty of friends, acquaintances and horses again.  From the paddock, the pretty view and the beautiful horses were present on every race.

On Saturday,  I started again as a guest at the radio show "Del Mar direct", with Toby Turrell and Gary Mandella. There I gave a couple of picks, which came like this:

Race 2:  ACHAK (no. 6), who unhurried at the first turn but still finished third, just a neck after "Waltzing with blue"; and MATTO MONDO (no. 4): winner!
Race 5: ANDINA (no 3): winner!... again it was a battle "Andina" and "Wild Mia"; every handicapper has "Wild Mia" as their choice, but this time "Andina" got the triumph.

During the first week I had a lot of the races, especially winners. For this reason, I'll give you some picks for every single day of  the Del Mar meet... sounds good, right?

However, if you want to hear me, remember to listen "Del Mar Direct" every Saturday, from 9 to 10 am at XX Sports (1090 am).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment